Does your skin get dry, red, blotchy patches and unusual breakouts that don’t clear easily? Between the wind, cold, indoor heating and lack of sunshine, the harsh conditions of winter are brutal on our beautiful faces. Here are a few easy solutions that include nutritional and topical treatments!
Nourish skin from inside out.
1) Drink plenty of water! 8 glasses/day of purified or filtered water is ideal.
2) Take 3 g of fish oils daily (preferably with 1000 iu Vit D3)
3) Eat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil/day
4) Eat 1 whole avocado/day
1) Toss out drying cleansers and maybe try an oil cleanser, cleansing milk or a gel
2) Don’t use products containing alcohol and replace with something more moisturizing and nourishing, like “Awaken” Toner - https://bodhivida.com/product/toner/
3) Layer products after cleansing (toner, serum, moisturizer, oil) - https://bodhivida.com/product/serum/
4) Exfoliate weekly to slough off dead skin cells - https://bodhivida.com/product/mask-eco/
5) For a simple solution, use Bodhi Derma’s “LUMINESCE” Rich Cream! It’s a winter skin savior, loaded with nourishing ingredients that soothe dryness, reduce redness and deeply hydrate - https://bodhivida.com/product/rich-cream-eco/