- Matcha increases energy and focus, and with the slow release of nutrients it affords a longer boost of energy, unlike coffee, which leaves you crashing after a rapid lift.
- It's great for weight loss (allegedly) with great metabolism function.
- You can use it in lattes, smoothies and baking.
- Contains 130x the antioxidants of brewed green tea.
- The ingredient l-theanine stops you from getting jittery like with too much caffeine.
Here's an alternative to your morning coffee:
Boil a cup of almond milk, slowly adding a teaspoon full of matcha and a teaspoonful of raw, organic cacao powder. Before the almond milk boils, add a teaspoon of either coconut sugar or grad B maple syrup.
Stir it for 30 seconds and then pour into a cup.